NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anybody with a trailer hitch available tomorrow night?

I found a perfect trailer on the peninsula today. Unfortunately the holes in my receiver are smaller than the pin, so I can't attach my bal…

Started by MoabFJ in Help Wanted - Tool Swap

11 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Bz

FJ attached tent

I'm looking at possibly getting an attachable tent for my truck...anyone out there have any luck, opinions, feedback, personal testimonials…

Started by DivnGirl in Equipment Reviews

1 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by pkelly72

15k service

Do you guys think I should remove the Bud Built skid plates for Toyota to perform the 15k service? Any special instruction I should give to…

Started by manoweb in Vehicle Maintenance & Troubleshooting

20 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Bozly

To CAI or not to CAI?

A CAI seems like a good idea. Has anyone had to have a smog check? Do you have to put the factory air cleaner back in to pass? Most of th…

Started by DWH in Engine & Powertrain

12 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Romanski

Need 3" Lift. Trying to spend under $500

So I'm an ass and waited to long to buy Sandstorms 3" OME lift and now I'm praying to find a similar deal. Don't have the cash for super pr…

Started by Cocktailpusher in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

3 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by PBn'FJ

Hello to all

Hi there ,while mountain biking up north ,ran into one of your menbers, and told me all about this forum,a good bunch of people that like t…

Started by 2008 Trail Teams Edition in Introduce Yourself

6 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by 2008 Trail Teams Edition

NorCal FJ Safety Flags

Attention Surf N Turfers! NorCal FJ safety flags are available for order now. There is a limited quantity order of 25 for Surf N Turf part…

Started by NorCal FJs in NorCal FJ Gear

37 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

R.I.P. Little Buddy

As most of you who were on the High Sierra run know that on Thursday the 24th, our Buddy Tabu passed away. Leonie found Tabu at a gas st…

Started by Bozly in General Discussion

22 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Munkay

'06 Scion XA Driver side view mirror..

OK so in the storm this week a branch took off the driver side door mirror. Wondering if anyone on here had a line on where to get one chea…

Started by Boss73 in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

5 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Bz

Moon Rocks (Reno Nv) Sat. 0ct. 10

Please post up if you would like to join me Sat Oct 10 at Moon Rocks. 10 am Meet at staging area 39°50'53.12"N 119°44'29.55"W Moon Rocks i…

Started by 5AND5TORM in Trail Runs

22 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by PBn'FJ

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service