NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tapatalk or Autoguide

Might be wrong place to discuss this but couldnt find a forum for this topic. I  am wondering if there is a way the forum admin may be able…

Started by MarinCruzin in General Discussion

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

12v wiring question

All, I am very new to 12v electrical and want to make sure I am doing things correctly.  Wondering if someone could double check my plan an…

Started by Lance in Electrical & Stereo

11 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by PRS TiFJ

EBC GreenStuff Brake Pads & Ultimax Rotors....Worth the money?

I posted this on the blue room and I need some opinions?  Bottom line, is it worth the extra money and will it help the Atrac work better w…

Started by CentralCalFJ in Vehicle Maintenance & Troubleshooting

3 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by CentralCalFJ

2007 FJ For Sale - 4x4 AT Black Diamond - OME Lift - KM2 285/17 - Wet Okole Covers

Hey All,  I'm sad to say that I'm looking to sell my beloved FJ after only owning it for about 6 months. Since buying it last October with…

Started by FJC707 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Markie Sharkie

DMV versus AAA

Wanted to let everyone know that if you are a member of AAA that is the place to go to take care of DMV business.   I went in today with no…

Started by TOE 4X4 in General Discussion

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Brigham Susana Vang

Hello :)

I'm not quite new to the forum, but it kept slipping my mind to post here :) My name is Mindy, I didn't get very creative with my username,…

Started by MLM_FJ08 in Introduce Yourself

14 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by NyNomad

SOLD!! 2007 FJ Cruiser for sale: 4x4, AT, Titanium Silver with 59.8K miles

I now have my other Toyota ready to wheel so it's time to sell the FJ Cruiser.   2007 Ti Silver FJ Cruiser 59,800 miles Rear e-locker 285/7…

Started by PBn'FJ in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

16 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by DivnGirl

COMPARTMENT BUILD

I think it's fair to say that most of us hate piling things on top of other junk we have in our cargo space. After reviewing and getting id…

Started by RogueFJ in Interior Modifications

7 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Estysalinas

Hi all

Hello Norcal FJs. I've had my FJ for almost a year now, moving over to the Toyota from a long line of Jeeps for all my driving years. I can…

Started by MarinCruzin in Introduce Yourself

8 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Boss73

7 Pin Trailer Hitch Install

So, I have all the wires, brake controller, and am pretty much setup do the install. But I want to mount the 7 pin socket into my rear ARB…

Started by Estysalinas in Exterior Modifications

12 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Estysalinas

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service