NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Vehicle Maintenance & Troubleshooting (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sticking rear door?

Has anybody found the rear door stuck shut? I can hear it lock & unlock. The handle pulls normally, but when you expect to feel the doo…

Started by MoabFJ

10 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Sonof40

Windshield replacement

Yup that's right, I have a big ole crack in the front window...anyone know a "great" Auto glass installer that has experience replacing FJ…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

50 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by NestahEdition

Flushing the Coolant?

So while I had my front skid plate removed i noticed a little nozzle at the bottom of the radiator...is changing the coolant as easy as tur…

Started by Estysalinas

13 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Estysalinas

Exhaust System Code P0420 Catylitic is below threshold

Hey Guys and Gals,   I have 63,000 miles on the FJ and this annoying stupid check engine light pops up on my dash coupled with the all the…

Started by Mark O'Connor

12 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Sonof40

Vinyl Door Trim Touch Up?

I noticed peeling/chipping around the vinyl door trim on my driver side door.  Is there any way to touch this area up?  After searching the…

Started by Whale Rider

5 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Lance

Windshield rock chip fix

Today a small rock chipped my windshield :( . It is very tiny now and wanted to get it fixed before it spreads. Any advice/recommendation o…

Started by raptor

7 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by raptor

I got my broken bolt out. YAY!!!!!!

As those of you know who attended DWH's install day, I broke the head off of one of the bolts holding the front sway-bar. Well after trying…

Started by GHOST

16 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by GHOST

Sway Bar link Bolt

The upper bolt of the sway bar linkage (the one you tighten to 52lbs) appears to be rotating around freely, the other side isn't. Was able…

Started by Estysalinas

4 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Estysalinas

Rear end side to side noise

Ok, so I started to hear a noise a week or so ago when driving into a driveway or over speedbumps diagonally. It basically sounds like some…

Started by Meestar Jim

15 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

Emergency Brake noise

I noticed something today and was curious if this was normal.  My Ebrake works fine, but I noticed if I pull up on it while moving even a l…

Started by Lance

6 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Lance

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service