NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Canyon Trail Maintenance Event Added

I have added this event to the calender. Please rsvp on the events page. Thanks, DWH http://norcalfjs.com/events/long-canyon-trail-mainte

Started by DWH

9 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

El Dorado National Forest Guided Tours

My contact at the Forest Service told me about a program they are starting. His message (edited) is below.  Hi DWH. I was wondering if the…

Started by DWH

21 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Jesus

FEELER Thinking of a High Sierra trip 7-5 to 7-7

This is just a feeler... My cousin and I were thinking of heading up to the Mammoth Lakes area the 4th of July weekend.  Looking to see if…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Tahoe area

some of you know that I was planning a trip to hungry valley this weekend but instead my friend and I were thinking about going to the Taho…

Started by Maximus (Max)

14 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Eagle Lake Jun 16th / 17th?

With Ghost's posted pictures and trail report, I've become very giddy. Any interest in a trip up Saturday and wheel on Sunday the 17th? I p…

Started by Robo

82 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by FJ Cruisin'

Slick Rock and Corral Hollow wheeling trip 6/9/12

(original thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/northern-california/219170-norcal-slick-rock-corral-hollow-wheeling-trip-6-9-12-a.html)…

Started by mjonags32

31 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

hollister 6/1-6/3 trip

im going down to hollister hills the weekend of 6/1 for a wheeling/camping trip with family and friends. i would love it if some of you all…

Started by kevin

31 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Robo

ED4’s 4WD Safety Clinic - Hollister Hills May 19, 2012

If you know anyone that is just getting into 4 wheeling and wanted to get some training you can pass this on to them. My club, Esprit de Fo…

Started by BlackBox96

23 May 22, 2012
Reply by SJFJ 4x4

new hollister area

I just called Hollister Hills to see if 4+4 area was open today they said no that some event was going on and would be closed till sunday b…

Started by paraextreme

5 May 12, 2012
Reply by paraextreme

Pismo Memorial Day weekend!! May 24-27

Im rolling down to Pismo for memorial day weekend.  Feel free to join in.  It gets pretty crazy out there.  Tons of fun tho!  Get your camp…

Started by Philly

0 May 8, 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service