NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4 Wheel Parts Customer Appreciation Run - Hollister Hills, 7/21

Hey all, So 4 Wheel Parts is having a Customer Appreciation trail run at Hollister Hills SVRA. It's on Sunday, July 21st at 9am. Their go…

Started by Markie Sharkie

0 Jul 9, 2013

Hollister Hills Sunday June 23

I want to hit up HH this sunday and i just checked their Facebook and they are open for business. I've been needing to get out wheeling and…

Started by Maximus (Max)

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Barney Riley

So I was free a couple Friday's back and decided to hit up Barney Riley with a friend.  I wanted to do some more video but it was really ho…

Started by tsy87

6 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by tsy87

Long Canyon Trail Clean up 6/29 - Event Posted

Sign up at the following Event link or from the event link on the main NorCal FJs page. Trail Clean up Thanks, DWH

Started by DWH

4 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by sandyann

Hollister Day Run - Sunday, 6/9

Hey all, So I'm thinking about going to Hollister SVRA for a day run on Sunday, June 9th. I haven't been wheeling for almost 2 years and…

Started by Markie Sharkie

15 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Bz

Poker Flat 5/26-5/27 2013

I think I'll head up to Downieville and run around in the hills up there for a couple of days. Check out the fire lookout, Devil's Postpile…

Started by Scott Serl

3 May 26, 2013
Reply by Alan Olson

TLCA's 25th Rubithon June 18 - 23

Hi Everyone I wanted to let you know that the 25th anniversary Rubithon will have an FJ Cruiser run leaving Tuesday from Loon Lake. It wil…

Started by Ross Woody

0 May 14, 2013

AllCal 2013

Hey NorCal... If you haven't seen on the blew room or fjcforums (old SoCal room), DeMello has been trying to revive AllCal. I volunteered t…

Started by FJJeremy

4 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by JagyPNF

Death Valley 3/28-4/1

Just got back from a great weekend in DV. The plan was: -- Thursday: Mountain View -> Bishop -- Friday: Bishop->Panamint Springs -- S…

Started by John H

0 Apr 2, 2013

Death Valley March 2013

3/22 - 3/26 Planning on mostly primitive camping (dry campgrounds or the side of the trail). I have never been to Death Valley and am doing…

Started by Scott Serl

22 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Scott Serl

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service