NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey NorCal...

If you haven't seen on the blew room or fjcforums (old SoCal room), DeMello has been trying to revive AllCal. I volunteered to help as I want to see this happen! Here's the post from the other two rooms:

DeMello got the interest going, so I am going to take some initiative here and get the poll going (also going to post this in the other forums).

Here is his post with list of ideas:

[QUOTE=JdeMello;236424]Here is a list of possible places.

Big bear -August-september
Joshua Tree- Middle of May or October
Pismo- anytime between now and november.
Johnson valley- middle of may or October

These places were picked because I know the hurdles for these places to have events there. If you have anther place you know of please post it up.

Joshua tree:I have friends with private property in Jtree and I know we will be fine to organize the biggest event we want and still have no issues with fires, land use or other stuff. There are little to no rangers out there to deal with and it's rarely crowded.

Big bear in August is my pick but it's difficult to get events approved there. This will take some work and possible money. But IMO offers some good trails and scenic stuff.

Johnson Valley: I'm not 100% sure on this one but I think we could do a decent size event and be ok.

Pismo: I know little about and we would have to rely heavily on Norcal to set this up. I think for this year to keep it in socal then next year if there is interest more north then switch it to up there.

Opinions? Thoughts? Any body else want to help?[/QUOTE]

Also, we are going to use Matt's AllCal page for registratation when the time comes

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How the heck do we add a poll here!?!?

I guess you can go here and vote? http://www.fjcforums.com/forums/socal-trail-runs-gatherings-reports...

hey bud Im down for the allcal I just put in my vote on where. but it really donesnt matter to me. I just want to get out and play!

I think it has been decided to Joshua Tree in October is the 10-20 for this shindig.

Im down with that!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service