NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The Trail Sentinel (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

El Dorado National Forest Trail Closures - What you need to do

Sonof40 and I met with with several Forest Service personnel today at a public meeting in Placerville. The short version of the story is th…

Started by DWH

3 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by DWH

Clean up day at Hollister Hills SVRA

Where: Holister Hills SVRA   When: Saturday Oct 27, 2012   Time : 9am -12noon ( tentitive )   What: Well what do you think, its a clean up…

Started by Boss73

28 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Boss73

El Dorado National Forest Trail Closure Update

There will be a public meeting with the Forest service to discuss trail closures and what ever else you may have questions on in Placervill…

Started by DWH

1 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sonof40

Reopening of Eldorado forest routes assessed

Article here from the Sac Bee monday Oct 15, 2012. http://www.sacbee.com/2012/10/15/4911785/environmental-analysis-looks-at.html Does seem…

Started by Steve Hope

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Mike Oliver

URGENT!!! Little Sluice to be Permanently Altered This Friday

This is a repost from Pirate 4X4. I have not checked it out but seems legit. Hey everyone, the famous Little Sluice on the Rubicon trail…

Started by Bozly

6 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by MoabFJ

Court Releases Final Decision on Eldorado National Forest Lawsuit (July 31, 2012)

From the BlueRibbon Coalition website: Court Releases Final Decision on Eldorado National Forest Lawsuit

Started by Blowtorch Betty

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by DWH

ATTENTION ATTENTION CAL SVRA PARKS UNDER ATTACK !!!!!!!

We must ACT NOW to save the OHV program!   The Issue: On Friday, February 18th, the Assembly Budget Committee voted to take $27 million out…

Started by Boss73

29 May 22, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

(Confirmed) Eldorado National Forest will be closed to 4x4's for 2012

Eldorado Announcement Just had this sent to me. I am scouring the interwebs for more information and will update this post as I read and g…

Started by opg4759

56 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by FJ Drivin

Deputy Director of California OHMVR division of State Parks Fired

folks, this is bad news. Daphne Green has been a strong advocate of off-highway recreation in California and more importantly, a friend of…

Started by potatomutato

6 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by FJ Drivin

Another attempt to shut Pismo/Oceano Dunes down

A letter or visit to this meeting might help.  I thought I would pass this on. http://www.cal4wheel.com/access-news/central-california-acce

Started by CentralCalFJ

1 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Boss73

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service