NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Suspension (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's all connected

Added some longer springs and now my drive line angle is off. WTF. Options. -remove springs -add weight -get custom made drive line with a…

Started by pkelly72

1 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Lance

Good place to get lift installed?

I was wondering if any body knew where a good place to get a lift kit installed at eithier in the bay area or the Sacramento area. Also I'…

Started by antbanks

8 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Bz

On the level...

First off...  Bz, you rock. Thank you 100%.No way I could have put on that leveling kit without ya. Loved every minute of it - even the sca…

Started by downy_ball

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by FJ4 Tahoe

Anyone interested in swaybar disconnects ??

Anyone interested in swaybar disconnects ?? Gauging interest in the local (norcal) area.. Here are the specs; QR Joints 3/4'' hiem joints r…

Started by 2007fj

50 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Suecyde

Need some info on daystar leveling kit......

I was going to buy the daystar leveling kit...adding 2.5 inch to the front and 1.5 inch in the rear....as i was going to order them the cou…

Started by GHOST

6 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by GHOST

Damn, I blew out my Rear passenger shock Saturday

Hey Guys,Damn , after cleaning all the mud out from under my FJ I noticed a black fluid leaking from my rear RC shock.  Looks like the rear…

Started by FJ4 Tahoe

10 May 4, 2010
Reply by FJ4 Tahoe

question

What is the cheapest way to lift the rear 1 inch ?

Started by knuckles415

6 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Boss73

ICON stage 1 vs Toytech ultimate 3inch lift

Lifting in my FJ soon....debating on which 3 inch lift to get.  Any advise from those that may have either one of these?

Started by STOLI 757X

47 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Bz

OME Lift Input

Anyone have any feedback on OME lifts? I've heard nothing but "great product for the price". Any one have any bad experience with them? Or…

Started by Cocktailpusher

14 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Cocktailpusher

Best Suspension kit

just wondering what to go with i know about REvTEch and Rough Country. but im not looking to get crazy

Started by Andy

8 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by bkreece

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service