NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Suspension (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wtf happened?

Before SNT I had my local mechanic install the 1 1/4' spacers on my already lifted front end. The purpose behind it was because my front en…

Started by Daniel May

12 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Daniel May

red eye sway bar links

Just received my sway bar links from Red Eye and wow, these things are built. Almost too pretty to put on the truck. ;) Anyway, Mark did a…

Started by Sean Slavin

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

looking for spacers for my saggy front end

Need 1.5" spacers for front coils on my 07. Cant find them anywhere, not even 1". Went to 4 Wheel Parts and they couldnt find what I was lo…

Started by Daniel May

9 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Bz

Does anyone have bump stops?

Please tell me what you think about them. I'd like to see how/if bump stops effect daily driving.

Started by cypilk

12 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Sway Bar : to remove or not?

I've been reading around on the blue room about the pros and cons of removing your front sway bar. I have the 6 inch lift by procomp, runni…

Started by David

8 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Mr.FJT

$106 damage.

Found this little bugger dangling. I'm about to order the replacement from Toyota. 106 bones. Ouchy.  

Started by David

23 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by 2007fj

rear upper control arm bushing

I've had the Pro Comp on for about 2 1/2 years now.The threads for the bolt are broken and i'm looking into getting a new upper control ar…

Started by David

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by David

To UCA or not to UCA....

So i'm debating about my next upgrade and really i'm between an odd set of items...an ARB Fridge and UCAs.  So currently i don't really fee…

Started by Estysalinas

6 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

Which lift?

Whats up guys? So I going to order a lift kit, and this is the one I'm leaning toward. http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php?page=shop.produ

Started by Chris & Heather

17 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by jsharp

Unique way to change Struts

I apologize for all the posts in advance :-P... This looked like a unique way to get the job done...anybody have any experience going this…

Started by Estysalinas

19 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Estysalinas

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service