NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

oil filter relocation

Wondering if anyone here has relocated the 2010+ cartridge filter from the bottom of the engine to a new location to allow a spin-on? Thats…

Started by Steve Hope

6 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Steve Hope

Squeaking suspension?

So just the other week my front suspension started to squeak. I have no idea why. Only had the vehicle for a year. I dont beat it up when o…

Started by Trevor

6 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by DX FJC

Any good collision shops for FJs near San Jose?

Hey guys, I just got rear-ended and am in need of a collision repair shop. I am going through my insurance (AAA), but I was wondering if a…

Started by Markie Sharkie

4 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Markie Sharkie

new suspension

Thanks to Nestor we got my new suspension completed today. Ready for KM2's.  Then I will be ready for the trail run on the 10th Sept.

Started by Steve Hope

14 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Steve Hope

Wheel something

What's going on guys let's hit a trail or something oe is wheeling not a thing anymore??

Started by UlySi

5 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by UlySi

The "Brown Room" huge spam issue

If you haven't noticed or heard, the traditional So. Cal. forum has been getting hammered with spam posts for a couple weeks. The admins do…

Started by Yose FJ (David)

2 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

DT Long Tube Headers for Sale for 07 to 12 FJ!!!

Hey NorCaler's, I have a set of DT long tube that I am selling. I only had them on my rig for a year, my rig was used mostly on the weeken…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

0 Aug 22, 2016

Getting to event tomorrow.

I-80 has lots of closures over the top of Sacramento. If you are going to this event tomorrow and you are on I-80 East, take Hwy 99 north t…

Started by Steve Hope

4 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

NorCal FJ's Facebook

Anyone having trouble getting confirmed as a group member on Facebook? I've submitted a request for membership several weeks ago with no re…

Started by E.J.

3 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Sonof40

NHTSA Recall Info

Found a link thru Petersen's 4WOR to a NHTSA site to find out if your vehicle is subject to any recall. Mostly geared to the Takata air bag…

Started by Steve Hope

0 Aug 6, 2016

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service