NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any interest in a reunion Meet n Greet?

Hello Fellow Norcal FJers, Any interest in a meet n greet?  It's been a while since all of the Steves and a few Dave's and John's hung out…

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

16 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Jeremy Luabena

Misfire cylinder 6

My obd2 said misfire cylinder 6 ignition coil. So i changed the coil and all the plugs . Ran fine then it started shuttering again even wor…

Started by Trevor

2 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Steve Hope

Snow run

Anyone been up to the snow lately via Georgetown, up Wentworth Springs Rd, to the Uncle Tom's Cabin area?  I'm hoping to head up there Satu…

Started by Daniel Perez

1 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Steve Hope

Best $4k upgrade on your FJ

6 months ago I think I spent the best $4k on my FJ with a Walker-Evans suspension upgrade and KM2 tires. Good difference on the road but GR…

Started by Steve Hope

1 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by UlySi

Hollister hills

Anybody else with Martin Luther king day off wanna head down to hollister hills for some wheeling?

Started by Jeremy Luabena

5 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Mark

Sliders

Hey does anyone know of any local shops or person, in Sacramento, that seel All-pro sliders, or a similar "kickout" style?  Trying to avoid…

Started by Daniel Perez

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Daniel Perez

1986 turbo diesel BJ70 CA clean title

Everything works fine nothing wrong with the truck I would love to keep it but baby on the way and trying to get house need to sell for any…

Started by cardhino espinoza

2 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Official NorCal FJ Sighted Thread

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Started by NorCal FJs

1199 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Steve S

Admins?

I'm looking for some admin approval  who can I contact to get permission from? regarding Merchandise/Vendor approval in Code of conduct se…

Started by Pwn_FJ

3 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Steve Hope

Anyone going to Surf-N-Turf next weekend?

I noticed there is literally nothing on here regarding Surf-N-Turf next weekend... is anyone here going? I'll be going with some friends (m…

Started by Markie Sharkie

4 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Markie Sharkie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service