NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Exterior Modifications (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2007 FJ Paint Job

....so, I decided to go back to my USMC roots and paint the FJ.  As you will see from the pics I had a 2007 Titanium Metallic with white to…

Started by Mike

31 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Ty Lee

ARB Touring Rack

I'm thinking of getting one of these, and I don't plan on running an RTT with it.  Do you folks who own flat utility racks or similar wish…

Started by tacocat

0 Sep 21, 2012

Stop sagging awning

I recently picked up a BajaRack flat rack to mount my Maggiolina roof top tent. I love the combo! The only issue is that because the flat…

Started by Christo

0 Aug 30, 2012

PUT ON MY NORCAL STICKER

I finally got my NorCal sticker on my FJ.  Thanks, Potato, it looks breathtaking, and now I can get sighted on the "Official Norcal FJ…

Started by Marine Green

19 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Cycle

Suspension lift or Body lift?

What type lift is called for on the FJ Cruiser: a body lift, a suspension lift, or both? I was asked this by a mechanic friend of mine who…

Started by MoHillFJ

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by MoHillFJ

Swing tailgate/ spare tire carrier?

Ok so i made a swinging tailgate/ spare tire carrier and i would like some input on it. Not too sure of how i feel about it yet, im kinda g…

Started by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Some guy thought it would be cool to put a hole in the FJ.

Started by Tazmanianfj

9 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by paraextreme

Found your dream bumper!!!

I just did a tour of a metal fab shop in Virginia. They are in R&D phase for their 4x4 fab department. I took my FJ in and let them dis…

Started by KGrit

25 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Barricade_FJC

CB antenna tuning

I decided to install a CB antenna for my Midland 75-822; however, I've been running into problems.  I'm using a Boztec mount, Vanco antenna…

Started by SJFJ 4x4

10 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by SJFJ 4x4

Looking for a Ladder!

Can anyone recommend a reliable ladder to buy and the best, least priced, place to buy it?

Started by Pip

2 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Overlander36

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service