NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The location has finally been determined! We can now move forward with dates. Please take a look in the Socal Board for the poll. http://www.socalfjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7626

With the date selected, we can finally move forward with the details. You guys are in for a treat in terms of wheeling-that I can promise!

Tony

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Leonie - your not making All-Cal ?

Moab 2011 is 25th - 28th July 2011 after FJ Summit. i will be heading that way I think.

Im in. Awaiting Socal forum approval.
I am committed to the Rubithon and it is the same weekend, July 13th through 17th.

Keep me posted on that one also. I am for that first and foremost.

Unfortunately, one of those days in my anniv.  My wife loves the FJ, but not that much. 

Happy Trails!

I may try for the AllCal.  Anyone from sacramento/roseville going?  Although, I would rather do the Rubithon but feel my basically-stock FJ would not be able to make it.  Are there parts that could be done stock?

not if you want the FJ to keep looking like new.... but it doesn't take much to have ready: Tires, Lift, Sliders, and Skids and the skills to get through but the Rubicon is a nasty sum bitch even with all the armor you can bolt on you can easily end up with body damage...

I will be attending all-cal and will be heading down from Roseville.

You can start part of the trail, but unless you really take your time, and have a couple of really good spotters, you should expect some trail damage.

When the FJ trail teams went in the first time, they were limited to a Revtek lift (2"?) and 285/16 tires (33"). They made it through with no really damage (I think one of the bumper wings got scraped). But they also had at least two people spotting every tough spot. They also used straps to get over some spots (they had an 80 series leading them)

Hmm, I can't seem to copy and paste...

Please take a look at the link posted in the beginning.  There has been some exciting sponsor updates.

OK logo designs are finally available.  Please go here to [URL="http://www.socalfjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8083"]vote[/URL].

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service