NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'trail' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 315 70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers for Sale: $1250 total

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/4912630765.html I have 5 Nitto Trail Grapplers with UNDER 3,000 miles on them for sale in Belmont. Ret…

Started by Marine Green

1 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Marine Green

Adopt-A-Trail Program: Long Canyon

UPDATE: volunteer agreement form has been attached below (see "Attachments" under the roster). please complete the form and submit it to Ca…

Started by potatomutato

128 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by potatomutato

Just a feeler.... Cow mountain mid week camping trip

My Fiance has wednesday and thursday off as her weekend and I am between jobs at the moment.  We love camping and I was wondering if anyone…

Started by Navedtra

0 Jun 25, 2012

Creative Photography Mini-Expedition Trail Run

hey gangaroo...in planning out the trail runs for 2012, i'm thinking about running a new kind of trail run. in recent years, our number of…

Started by potatomutato

32 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

Cantina for the con Help

What : Cantina for the Con Kitchen help (making tacos)  Where : Loon Lake spillway (one of the entrances to RUBICON trail ) When: Saturday…

Started by Boss73

41 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Adopt-A-Trail Report: Long Canyon 08.27.11

Date: Saturday, August 27, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Roster FJ Cruisin' S-Pod Josh Steve Alvin EstySalinas MoreFJland MuddyGrrl Doug op…

Started by potatomutato

9 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by PRS TiFJ

Slick Rock 2011

here is some information regarding this year's edition of Slick Rock. campsite information will be PM-ed to everyone who has RSVPed on the…

Started by potatomutato

21 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

Slick Rock Trail

Trail: Slick Rock Trail Location: Stanislaus National Forest Trailhead: N38 28.8' W120 00.36.9' Level: Moderate-Difficult Length: 5.2 miles…

Started by NorCal FJs

12 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by FJ Drivin

Traveling to Las Vegas - need advice

I'm spending a weekend to get to Vegas at the end of the month.   Anyone have any suggestions on trails to run, deserts to cross, epic remo…

Started by John Menerick

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by John Menerick

Rubicon Trail...and every other trail...It's in your hands.

This is a re-post from another forum and felt it is applicable on this forum as well: El Dorado County has posted a very informative video…

Started by DivnGirl

6 May 15, 2011
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service