NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

John Hanses's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Think I can get it out, just not sure what kind of market there is for it.  What I'm…"

John Hanses replied Sep 1, 2011 to FS Denso Iridium plugs IKH20, stock front skid plate, Garmin in/on dash nav.

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by John Hanses

"Not sure I got all that.  I'd swap the gps for just your stock glove.  I'm mechanica…"

John Hanses replied Sep 1, 2011 to FS Denso Iridium plugs IKH20, stock front skid plate, Garmin in/on dash nav.

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by John Hanses

"I'd go with the ICON. I have the Toytec and it's too sloppy. Flipping a u-turn with…"

John Hanses replied Jan 31, 2010 to ICON stage 1 vs Toytech ultimate 3inch lift

47 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Bz

"Yeah, with how far the flag is back I suspect he went another 20 ft or so! Wish I co…"

John Hanses replied Dec 12, 2009 to Parking the FJ...

14 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

"Hey Boss, I thought your "Tail Sentinel" was going to have a whole different focus?…"

John Hanses replied Nov 25, 2009 to The Trail Sentinel is now watching over your trails

7 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Boss73

"I like the looks of the "Assist Steps" but I don't care for the name any more than I…"

John Hanses replied Nov 23, 2009 to Looking to add removable steps to my OEM rock rails

13 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by John Hanses

"Welcome. I'm still a newb (though my girlfriends teen son would say "nub", especiall…"

John Hanses replied Nov 23, 2009 to Another FNG

14 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Sunmonk

"I'll run it by her :-) Though I'm not sure I'd want her on a trail that had any obst…"

John Hanses replied Nov 20, 2009 to Looking to add removable steps to my OEM rock rails

13 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by John Hanses

"Hope it goes without saying that the steps will come off before wheeling - two bolts…"

John Hanses replied Nov 19, 2009 to Looking to add removable steps to my OEM rock rails

13 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by John Hanses

"Thanks, ............I'm thinking I'll get a taller girlfriend :-). No, actually AJ n…"

John Hanses replied Nov 19, 2009 to Looking to add removable steps to my OEM rock rails

13 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by John Hanses

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service