NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brakes

So i'm at 91K and just got the 90K service done and the stealership says that my brakes need replacing and will gladly do it for me (just p…

Started by Maximus (Max) in Vehicle Maintenance & Troubleshooting

45 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Looking for OEM brush guard mounting brackets to borrow to make a templates of the brackets.

Hi Guys, Does anyone have an OEM brush guard with the mounting brackets that is not installed?  I purchased a factory brush guard several…

Started by PCH FJ in General Discussion

0 Mar 1, 2014

bay area weigh station?

Hi gang Anyone know a place in the bay area to weigh my truck. I want to check it's current weight relative to GVWR. Thanks MG

Started by Marine Green in General Discussion

5 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Marine Green

Route to Moab?

Hey there... I'm heading out to Moab in early June (not for wheeling, but for a photography workshop)... and was wondering if anyone has an…

Started by Botched in General Discussion

8 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Marine Green

FS: U.M. Maverick Black Wheels 17x8 w/ 285/70/17 Toyo Ats 85% Tread $650obo

Hey guys, selilng my wheels and tires. They are Ultra Motorsports Maverick Wheels *black* wrapped in newer 285/70/17 Toyo Ats. About 85% tr…

Started by Jay238 in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

3 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Jay238

New nav apps for an android

hey guys im getting a new phone and im done with the iphone. for those of you who use android devices, what are some good nav apps i can ge…

Started by JagyPNF in Equipment Reviews

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by JagyPNF

Frank Raines OHV

A couple of us are headed to FR OHV this Sunday, just in case anyone wants to join us.

Started by LuvDirt • (Keith) in Trail Runs

13 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Valentines to Presidents Day MET snow dates?

Looking at the 2014 calendar I would suggest we look at any of the days around Valentines day to Presidents Day (Feb 14 thru 17) for a trip…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

15 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by MatthewF

Warn HS9500i Winch for Sale

Asking $650 Excellent condition Comes with - 125' of steel cable - Roller fairlead - Controller

Started by DWH in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

2 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by DWH

BMC

Anyone know a place local to SF area that can do a BMC relatively cheaply? On a budget and would like to get it done for around $100 or les…

Started by Maximus (Max) in Exterior Modifications

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by RJAMSOIL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service