NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Esprit de four 4x4 Safety Clinic at Hollister Hills

Hi, If you know anyone that is just getting into 4 wheeling and wanted to get some training you can pass this on to them. This is the 21th…

Started by BlackBox96 in Trail Runs

0 Feb 20, 2010

Travel Management Update February 2010

To Everyone Interested in Travel Management for the Tahoe National Forest: Three open houses are scheduled during early March to explain th…

Started by Boss73 in The Trail Sentinel

0 Feb 19, 2010

Another Newbie

Hey guys. Just bought my first FJ over the weekend. 07, voodoo blue, lift, warn front and rear bumpers, 33' mud terrains, etc.... I can't w…

Started by Daniel May in Introduce Yourself

17 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Patrick

Iron Mountain Road / aka Mormon Imigrant Trail

After sitting idle for the past several months, I headed up to Iron Mountain Rd today. Located east of Placerville / Sly Park Exit.  Snow w…

Started by R C in Trail Reports

10 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by R C

Trail Run Planning Template

Please use this standardized trail run promotion template to ease the burden of planning trail runs.Idea stolen from FJ-Piper on socalfjcru…

Started by 5AND5TORM in Trail Runs

2 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by 5AND5TORM

I think I have someone's sunglasses, from the Super Bowl Party...

They look like mine but are too small, so you must have mine.Or my head got bigger... <snappy retort goes here>:-)If you think that t…

Started by CA Annie in General Discussion

3 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by CA Annie

OFF-HIGHWAY MOTOR VEHICLE RECREATION COMMISSION (OHMVR) Meeting

There will be a OHMVR meeting held in San Jose on Thursday February 25, 2010 from 8:30 am till the adjourn. Location:  Wyndham Hotel       …

Started by Boss73 in The Trail Sentinel

0 Feb 16, 2010

Some news regarding the Rubicon Trail

See the following article regarding some recent decisions made about the future of the Rubicon. http://www.cal4wheel.com/index.php?option=

Started by DWH in The Trail Sentinel

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by DWH

Intro to Winching and other safe recovery information

Came across this on youtube, its an introduction to winching but also covers some fundemental things about safety and loads that everyone s…

Started by Estysalinas in Recovery Equipment & Techniques

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by 5AND5TORM

20% off All-Pro Airdam Groupbuy

Great buy on All-Pro airdam!  $279 + cost of lights    Check out: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/all-pro-off-road/102384-allpro-aird

Started by Hoosier in Deals

0 Feb 15, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service