NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the forum...

Hey guys (and gals), Name is Chris Reeves. Nickname Superman, for obvious reasons... I am moving from Phoenix, AZ back to the Sac area. Lo…

Started by Chris Reeves in Introduce Yourself

8 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Boss73

Black out all silver.

I wanted to blackout all the silver parts on my fj and was wondering what was the best way to do it.paint,buying new pieces,..etc. Thanks…

Started by antbanks in General Discussion

10 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by FJ4 Tahoe

Looking for Advice on lift kits...

So I started looking into lifting my FJ, and decided I dont want to go to extreme because I still plan on driving it to and from work 4 day…

Started by Vern707 in General Discussion

10 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Bozly

New to the forum, not to most of you guy's

I'm Matt. Most of you guy's know me. I drink your beer and eat your brownies. I adopted Ray's 2007 black FJ (I'm lazy and it was already fi…

Started by WTFMatt in Introduce Yourself

39 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Boss73

Friday, 4/23 Lucky 13, Alameda - Beer Friday 6pm-ish??

A few of us have been discussing the need for some beer this week, so LET's do it!LUCKY 131301 Park StreetAlmeda, CACheers!

Started by CA Annie in NorCal Socials

18 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by CA Annie

Tuffy Roof Box $600 o/b/o

Hi all,   I have decided to sell my Tuffy Roof Box. It's great! Gives you extra storage space and locks securely. It bolts directly to the…

Started by Engine Jen in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

10 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Engine Jen

Lookin for used Bud Build Skids or Demello sliders

Hey Guys,Just throwing out a feeler post for used Bud Build Skids or Demello sliders... I need a great deal, funds are tight.John

Started by FJ4 Tahoe in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Apr 26, 2010

Speaker Sizes??? More Speakers???

I am having problems with speaker sizes. What are the actual sizes for all 6 speakers? And if any one has done this before, would it be pos…

Started by KyleDamon in Electrical & Stereo

9 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by NestahEdition

Was that you?

Black FJC, black roof (TRD?), black rims, mud tires, roof ladder, ARB rear bumper, after market front bumper, on Bowers ave in Santa Clara…

Started by BritMok in General Discussion

0 Apr 23, 2010

Black Rock Desert

Hi, I am planning to visit the Black Rock Desert on the weekend May 1 - 2.I was not really able to find too much information online, has an…

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

6 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by manoweb

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service