NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi all,

I have decided to sell my Tuffy Roof Box. It's great! Gives you extra storage space and locks

securely. It bolts directly to the OEM Roof Rack. Easy on and off if you don't want it on full-time.

http://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-192-146-roof-rack-aluminum-lockbox.aspx 

As far as price....well now the median price for the box is $549., $149 for the mounting kit and fairing and about $100 + for (85lbs of shipping). The rack weighs like 60 or so, but there is a lot of packaging. Looking for $600 or best offer..

At the meet and greet at Iron Springs Brewery in Fairfax I remember someone making me

promise to let them know if I were ever to sell this. But beer was involved and truely I don't

remember who that was.

Thanks!!

Views: 85

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bumpski
What condition is the box in? You have any pics?
It's in great condition, no scrapes, dents etc.
I will try to take some photos this afternoon.
Phone Photos are up.
Let me know if you want me to send any directly to you.

Jen
Were are you located? i trust this box is weather tight?? Alos, did you pay $549 for the box, and an additional $150 for brackets?
I did, but the mounting bracket (with fairing) is part of the deal. It is water tight however I would
replace the weather stripping. The top of the box has a lip that goes over the entire box.
I am just west of San Rafael.
Bump.
Bump
Going onto the Blue Room & Craigslist tonite.
Sold pending receipt of deposit and beer.
SOLD, SOLD SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service