NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ProClip Tilt Swivel Mount for Blackberry Storm

i'm selling a ProClip tilt swivel mount for Blackberry Storm with an angled mount for a Lexus GX 470. selling the set for $40.00 or $25.00…

Started by potatomutato in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Oct 5, 2010

STOLEN: Toyota Land Cruiser BJ71 in San Francisco

hey gangaroo, please keep an eye out for a Toyota Land Cruiser BJ71. it was stolen in SF on September 13. it is a Japanese import with righ…

Started by potatomutato in General Discussion

12 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

About damn time!

So I finally have bought a vehicle... far from anything I would have originally considered, but after speaking with the original owner of 2…

Started by Suecyde in General Discussion

25 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Bz

To UCA or not to UCA....

So i'm debating about my next upgrade and really i'm between an odd set of items...an ARB Fridge and UCAs.  So currently i don't really fee…

Started by Estysalinas in Suspension

6 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

FS: FJ Parts

Stock Exhaust - $120 Catback Xenon Vision (H4 Bi-Xenon) HID Conversion kit - $155 New in box Bulb Size: H4/9003 Bulb Color: 6000k includes…

Started by the paragon in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by TOE 4X4

Cow Mountain First Timer.

Hello all! I am finally going to cow mountain and I have a couple of questions. First, my girlfriend and I are going wed and thursday (that…

Started by Navedtra in Trail Runs

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Bz

Odd Shipping Mistake

Ordered my CB antenna spring from Amazon last week.  11 dollar part.  It was shipped from a company called Ace photo (weird for a spring to…

Started by Lance in General Discussion

3 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Bz

To re-gear or not to re-gear that is the question

Hello People,Ok, so I installed a RC 6" lift about a year ago.  Now I am noticing that when I am off-roading up steep inclines I do not hav…

Started by FJ4 Tahoe in Engine & Powertrain

3 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Boss73

on vacation in Hawaii

on vaction in honolulu.i tried and tried to find a fj to rent,but couldnt.i hope you guys dont ban me but i did the unthinkable.i rented a…

Started by paraextreme in General Discussion

9 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by daPitbull

New tires - I need advice

Hi, I had another flat tire last weekend while I was exploring the area near the 108 (by the way - that place is fantastic!)Three of the ti…

Started by manoweb in Wheels & Tires

30 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Ranger Jim

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service