NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wilderness & Remote First Aid Certification Course

Leonie (TOE 4x4) , Paul (PB'nFJ) and I (DivnGirl) just completed this 2-day, 16-hour certification course this past weekend.  As an educato…

Started by DivnGirl in General Discussion

27 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Kristina Hall

On Ebay - Cool spare tire shovel

Here's the link on ebay:    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4X4-JEEP-HUMMER-FJ-UTV-OFF-ROAD-SHOVEL-SPARE-TIRE-MOUNT-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZ

Started by RGanjFJ in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

2 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Boss73

Sandstorm FJ with black trd stickers

I now live in Anaheim. The other night I drove by a sandstorm FJ which was fully modded and had the black TRD decals on their rear sides, o…

Started by David in General Discussion

0 Mar 9, 2011

HELP! I need an alignment shop that knows what they are doing

I have Camburg UCAs and am running 3 1/4"  of lift.  I have already gone to two different shops and neither one could even get my caster in…

Started by PRS TiFJ in Support Local Businesses

11 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Estysalinas

Hello everyone!

I have been coming on here for about a month now and have yet to introduce myself, so I thought better late than never! My name is Jason, I…

Started by BlackGold1 in Introduce Yourself

8 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Hoosier

Tinting driver and passenger

Has anyone here tint their passenger and driver side windows??? If so how much did you guys pay??? Also have you guys gotten tix for having…

Started by A.J.Cruiser in Exterior Modifications

5 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by PRS TiFJ

Hello All

Hey guys and gals, Ranger Jim here, just wanted to check in and say howdy. It's been since the Lagunitas Beer night and Laurel Lakes run th…

Started by Ranger Jim in General Discussion

13 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by GHOST

Trying to reach Shreesh

Hi, I am getting serious with the AUX tank. I wanted to contact Shreesh to see if he was kind enough to show me his FJ because I was consid…

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by manoweb

Chaos long travel kit installed

I finally got my Total Chaos long travel kit installed.  Sweet ride.  It soaks up the bumps with ease.  Now, I just have to make the rear b…

Started by Mikerd400 in Suspension

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Houston, we have a problem.

Ok, so it finally dawned on me that the liquid collecting on my garage floor + the dwindling (which has now disappeared all together) cooln…

Started by DivnGirl in Engine & Powertrain

23 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by EYP

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service