NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone else loose their cursor?

A lot of times when I visit this site, I loose my cursor on my MacBook Pro?!  If I move it around the screen I can see it highlight differe…

Started by offroadkid in General Discussion

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Bozly

WTB or WTT for 17" Black Wheels

WTB 17" black wheels or would be willing to trade my stock 17" alloys for steelies. For steelies I'll need a set of five. If they're custom…

Started by Nate Eady in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by NestahEdition

Kenwood Double Din 4 sale`

Hey guys, I have a Kenwood DNX9960 for sale. http://www.kenwoodusa.com/DNX9960 It has lifetime traffic updates for free as well. I think I…

Started by Grif in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

6 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Robbie

Rack removal question

Hey folks, Not sure I'm posting in the right area... I'm looking to remove my stock roof rack, and I'd like to avoid tearing out my mounts…

Started by Meestar Jim in General Discussion

7 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Meestar Jim

Who has the highest mileage?

I have an '07 with a little over 80K. Got me thinking, average 12K-15K a year times 5 years and some ambitious person may be at or over 100…

Started by FJ Cruisin' in General Discussion

14 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Blowtorch Betty

Costco camping chair

Hi, last time at High Sierra (or what is a couple of years ago'?) I remember somebody had a wonderful camping chair that... well was really…

Started by manoweb in General Discussion

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by manoweb

Marine Green Build Up

Hi, all -  I wanted to make sure you all saw my build up thread.   http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/member-build-ups/143187-marine-gr

Started by Marine Green in General Discussion

21 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by MoabFJ

New to the group...

Greetings fellow FJ'ers, Just began a complete overhaul of my '08 FJ and hope to get to know a few of you out on the trails. I'm local to t…

Started by Shack Ben-David in Introduce Yourself

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by MoreFJland

WTS stock front bumper

take off from my '07. finally installed the ARB this weekend. includes cross brace and all other take off from the install.  $80 OBO

Started by Maximus (Max) in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Mar 5, 2012

Got Chop ;-)

It was a nice warm day to wrench and weld and BS and laugh about anything and everything. New faces and old(er!) ones - always fun w/ you f…

Started by downy_ball in General Discussion

7 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Bozly

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service