NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Wheels & Tires (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensor

I had new tires installed and wanted to have ATV valve stems in place of the TPMS. So now I wanted to have the low air, tire pressure warni…

Started by Steve

2 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Steve

Mattrack FJ!

Started by David

3 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by FJ Cruisin'

Falken Rocky Mountain ATS Tire Test

Neat video by lastgreatroadtrip on Youtube.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWdtkikqwjM    

Started by David

0 Oct 13, 2010

New tires - I need advice

Hi, I had another flat tire last weekend while I was exploring the area near the 108 (by the way - that place is fantastic!)Three of the ti…

Started by manoweb

30 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Ranger Jim

dick cepek,crusher

does anyone have an opinion on the"crusher"from dick cepek?my preliminary take on them is very cool looks,but iffy in the rain or snow/ice,…

Started by terry52

0 Sep 10, 2010

will these tires fit?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=Mud-Terrain+T%2FA+KM2&sidewall=Raised%20White%20Letters&p

Started by antbanks

13 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by antbanks

Hankook Tires

I was looking at ordering the Hankook Dynapro MT 285/70/17, just wondering if anybody has these tires and could let me know the pros or con…

Started by Vern707

6 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by FJ4 Tahoe

tire and rim HELP!!!

I was wondering if the stock 2008 fj cruiser tires of 265 70r/16 bfgoodrich a/t tires that came with my 2008 stock wheels will fit on the 2…

Started by antbanks

5 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

16's 17's or 18's Wheels

Hi all .....me again asking for advice.  Looking to put on the American Racing ATX series, Chamber Teflon's, on my rig with my soon to be i…

Started by STOLI 757X

7 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by STOLI 757X

New Tires

Ive been looking around alot.....ive been running BFG A/T 285 65 18 and they were great tires but their expensive. so im thinking about the…

Started by Andy

23 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by FJK

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service