NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Vehicle Maintenance & Troubleshooting (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oh Christmas tree.....

Yea. The dashboard is all lit up. I need a scan gauge. Check engine, vsc, atrac off. I'm thinking I has to do with lefty but not sure why n…

Started by pkelly72

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Patrick

Stripped bolt

In a bit of a pickle.  As I wasmounting my new front skid it appears that the bolt they gave me was too long, or the spacer they gave me to…

Started by Lance

11 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by gringo

Help Y-Pipe nuts will not tighten

Hi yall, I just installed a URD Y pipe and after I got it in and I started the nuts by hand to make sure not to cross thread. I tightened i…

Started by Mr.FJT

12 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Mr.FJT

Squealing Brakes?

Bring it by!  I'll change your front and rear brake pads for ya. Just bring your truck and brake pads and i'll change them out for ya. I li…

Started by cypilk

0 Sep 22, 2010

Aggrivating noise issue.

Hey guys, New to the forum and the area.  Been getting settled in here in Sac.  But I have run into an issue that I can't figure out.  Mond…

Started by Chris Reeves

4 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by PBn'FJ

metal scratching noise in front

2008 FJ, with a 06/08 build date. Approximately 37,000 miles, mostly highway, Toytec front adjustable coilovers, OEM ucas, sway bar collars…

Started by Maverick

12 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Maverick

VSC Clicking Sound

Please advise. When my VSC kicks in I hear a rapid clicking noise. Is this normal? The clicking does not stop until the VSC is disengaged.

Started by Cocktailpusher

2 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Boss73

Airbag Light ON?

Greetings, I noticed my airbag light was on (driver's console) during my morning commute yesterday. Didn't think anything of it since it w…

Started by Botched

13 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Botched

15k service

Do you guys think I should remove the Bud Built skid plates for Toyota to perform the 15k service? Any special instruction I should give to…

Started by manoweb

20 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Bozly

Low humming/whistle from front window area..HELP!

Anyone ever have this problem? Happens when driving over 70mph and gets louder and more consistent the faster I go. Window issue? Air intak…

Started by Cocktailpusher

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Cocktailpusher

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service