NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Vehicle Maintenance & Troubleshooting (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't seem to get rear axle down far enough for new springs!

Any ideas? I have unbolted sway bar, shocks, removed tires. I can figure out what is holding it up!? -R

Started by Shaman Rawb

4 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by DWH

Did Toyota forget to put a part back on?

I took it in last week to have the throwout bearing replaced. There was a TSB for it. Nice. Today, I looked under it, and I swear there is…

Started by Shaman Rawb

2 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Shaman Rawb

living on the coast and washing intervals

hey all,   I just moved to El Granada and am loving it. I had a question about washing my truck, and maintenance in general. I'm not planni…

Started by shack

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

Need help!! 4WD not engaging!!

So i went to go in 4WD today and the light on the dash didn't indicate i was in 4WD. I further confirmed this by shifting in 4WD and makin…

Started by 5150 Cruiser

6 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Bz

Which gear oil to get?

I am looking to purchase gear oil for the diffs (F+R), transfer case and transmission. What would you guys and gals recommend? I was going…

Started by GHOST

10 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Bolt size and tap for sliders?

Hey All,   I have a partially cross-threaded hole for one of my slider bolts.  Does anyone know what size tap I need to fix this, or even b…

Started by BritMok

3 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by BritMok

I bet you have never seen one of these..

The picture below is of the first completely rebuilt stock front lower control arms. These are the first we know of outside of some parts m…

Started by MoabFJ

4 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Bz

In NEEEED of HEEEELLLLLPPP!!!!

Ok so here is the scoop, I was changing the Rear diff fill plug because my old one was in need of changing. so i went to the local toyota d…

Started by RJAMSOIL

16 May 27, 2011
Reply by Bz

EBC GreenStuff Brake Pads & Ultimax Rotors....Worth the money?

I posted this on the blue room and I need some opinions?  Bottom line, is it worth the extra money and will it help the Atrac work better w…

Started by CentralCalFJ

3 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by CentralCalFJ

ilding issue?

Not sure if this is normal, but my FJ will idle normally, but when I turn on the fan it'll idle @ 8-900 rpm for a few sec. than drop back t…

Started by Brigham Susana Vang

6 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Brigham Susana Vang

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service