NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cow Mountain, April 29th

Hey all, A few of us are still hungry for more trails after our amazing meet last weekend, so we thought of venturing over to Cow Mountain…

Started by Aeon

58 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Blowtorch Betty

Hollister Hills Sun, April 22nd

POSTPONED! New date: Sunday, April 22nd.REASON: It's been pissing on us all week.The Tacoma World guys are rolling from Union City. They ha…

Started by Robo

179 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Mike Oliver

Carnegie SVRA

hey does anyone know if you can go wheeling at Carnegie SVRA? i read on their web site that they are building an off road park there but it…

Started by kevin

3 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Maximus (Max)

TW - Hollister Hills 4/22/12

Hey guys, I saw that you guys have a meet here the weekend before, but a few of us at Tacoma World will be at HH and would love for you gu…

Started by mjonags32

8 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by rotorhead

Where to go? Looking for a recommendation.

I promised some friends of mine that I would take them out on a "get to know your vehicle" (aka intro to overlanding) trip this month. My p…

Started by Estysalinas

8 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Overlander36

Snow wheeling this Sunday the 18th......

Me, a co-worker and some friends will be heading out to M.E.T this Sunday to play in the snow. Any one interested can pm for a number. Will…

Started by GHOST

22 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Overlander36

"backcountry" camping in Norcal area?

Hey guys,  I'm planning a trip to go camping in the next few weeks and I'd like to try some "backcountry" camping. Anyone have any ideas o…

Started by RiDE

12 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Dave(man)

Day wheeling trips around the Sacramento area...

I live in woodland and was wondering if there wew any trails that were with in a reasonable driving distance that I could run in one day an…

Started by Jas12682

4 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Estysalinas

Creative Photography Mini-Expedition Trail Run

hey gangaroo...in planning out the trail runs for 2012, i'm thinking about running a new kind of trail run. in recent years, our number of…

Started by potatomutato

32 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by potatomutato

Hollister Hills SVRA - Sunday March 10th

Hi everyone,A buddy of mine and I are heading to the Hollister OHV tomorrow. Just wanted to check to see if anyone else might be interested…

Started by Mike Oliver

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Mike Oliver

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service