NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hollister - Sun. June 21

Going to take a friend that has never been wheelin to Hollister. I'll be there at 11 with another FJ (jawz) and he's bringing a friend. All…

Started by cypilk

14 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by David

El Dorado National Forest Trail Pre-Run

There is a trail that I travel several times each year and I am wondering if anyone would be interested in running it as well. The trail is…

Started by DWH

48 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by DWH

Barney-Riley Trail 6/5-6/7 - "POSTPONED"!

UPDATE: The weather forcast is not looking good at all, it's now showing 60-70% chance of rain and thunderstorms for Friday and 40% for Sat…

Started by Red Leader aka DaveF2

15 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Wheeling in the 3rd world.

Thought some of you may get a kick out of this, I did it for a friend of mine in Santa Cruz, Bolivia after he let me play aorund in the mud…

Started by Estysalinas

5 May 28, 2009
Reply by Estysalinas

Norcal/Socal Meet N' Greet

UPDATE CARAVAN MEETING INFORMATION!!! One group will be departing Thurs to get to Hungry Valley early to save some camp spots. The other w…

Started by daPitbull

203 May 26, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Eagle Lakes?

Hey quick quesiton for you guys....i'm heading up to Eagle Lakes sat, I have heard about a lot of vandalism/breakins @ the Indian springs O…

Started by Estysalinas

4 May 20, 2009
Reply by Red Leader aka DaveF2

All-NorCal Meet?

OK gangaroo...so I've been hinting and mentioning the possibility of an All-NorCal Meet for several months now (or has it been over a year?…

Started by potatomutato

15 May 13, 2009
Reply by Boss73

May 10th

Anybody want to hit up some trails on the 10th? -Rocky

Started by Mark O'Connor

8 May 9, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Dusy Ershim Trail on Sept. 9, 10, 11,12

I am starting to put together a group to do this trail on the second weekend of Sept. I found a good link that shows you the trail. It is a…

Started by ray gates

15 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by GRM

MTA Mud N Yer Eye Frolic

UPDATE 4-3-09 IF you still are on the fence we have kept the price low until April 15... If you purchase by then you will be able to have…

Started by Boss73

14 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Hoosier

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service