NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Canyon Trail - 08/28/10

I am taking a buddy of mine who helped me move for a trip in the mountains on Long Canyon Trail. Anyone want to go?   Meet me at the Raley'…

Started by DWH

7 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by DWH

Return to WAMP 8-9-08

Sorry for the late post, I have barely had any time to breath. Are there any interested FJ's that would be willing to go back to the Graea…

Started by opg4759

12 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by DivnGirl

Pine Mountain Run 7Aug10

CentralCalFJ (Dave) and I from Step~Cal~FJ's did an outing today at Pine Mountain! pretty cool stuff and my stock FJ took it like a champ!…

Started by NyNomad

10 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

Yes, Annie

I'm going to Moab!!!!

Started by CheFJ

3 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by CA Annie

Trail-Gear Customer Appreciation Event

just an FYI, i know some of you are running (or plan to run) Trail-Gear products. they are hosting a customer appreciation event down in Fr…

Started by potatomutato

5 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Long Canyon Trail Run - 06/26/10

Trail Description There is a trail that I travel several times each year and I am organizing a group run this year as I have done in the…

Started by DWH

122 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Jeff

Sedonafest 2010 - Sedona, AZ - June 4-6, 2010

Get ready for Sedonafest 2010!Join us in one of the premier international destinations of the southwest - Sedona, Arizona - for the 4th an…

Started by tibaal89

26 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

Memorial Day Alabama Hills Caravan Plans

OK, looks like about 10 Nor Cal rigs are signed up for this event. Let's make a plan for the ride over/down. We are taking both rigs and l…

Started by Bozly

66 May 31, 2010
Reply by TOE 4X4

Midweek Hollister Run?

So now that I'm out of school (and looking for a job), I have a bunch of free time. Would anyone want to do a Hollister run midweek? I was…

Started by Markie Sharkie

12 May 28, 2010
Reply by Markie Sharkie

2010 Memorial Day Weekend (may 28-31st) - COYOTE FLAT (near bishop)

more Details coming soonDate: May 28-31 (Friday night and Monday optional)Meeting Place: Lone Pine, Alabama Hills Time: 9:30 Saturday Morn…

Started by BoBoNel (chris)

71 May 27, 2010
Reply by CA Annie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service