NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Get ready for Sedonafest 2010!

Join us in one of the premier international destinations of the southwest - Sedona, Arizona - for the 4th annual Sedonafest off-road adventure. Taking place June 4-6, 2010, this year promises to bring together the FJ Cruiser community with great trails, amazing scenery, incredible raffle prizes, the renowned GPS Challenge, a new campground location, and much more! Don't miss out on the fun, this event sells out each year! Event registration will open at 8:00pm on the evening of Wednesday April 14th, 2010. Have questions? Check out http://www.sedonafest.com/faq

Please visit http://www.sedonafest.com/ for event details.

Pack up the FJ and get ready for an adventurous fun filled Red Rock weekend. See you at Sedonafest 2010!

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome, tibaal! added to the Trail Run Planner!
Awesome, thanks! I hope some of you guys can make it!

Glad I could join to bolster your Black Cherry count as well... ;)
perhaps we'll get a small contingent to make it out there this year.
LOVE Sedona, but is it always the first week of June?
No reason it has to be... just that June worked well for lots of people last year. If we became aware of a bunch of folks who couldn't make it because of the timing, we'd definitely think about how it could be changed for next year - nothing is set in stone!
I want in!
I'll be back from Cruise Moab (after touring Ouray and a few national parks along the way back home) on 5/9 or so and would consider heading back to AZ in June 4-6 for Sednoafest.

So, let me know if anyone is planning to run a "convoy" from NorCal there.
I am interested. Keep me posted.
Sounds tempting, only problem is I have a vacation to Cabo planned the week of June 13th. I knew I shouldn't have used all my vacation and sick days on the snowboard season. I'd be down for an end of July trip :>)
Registration opens tonight at 8PM (AZ time)!!! :D
If I don't have work, I might be able to go.

Nice banner though.
Just signed up. Can't wait.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service