NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The Trail Sentinel (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some news regarding the Rubicon Trail

See the following article regarding some recent decisions made about the future of the Rubicon. http://www.cal4wheel.com/index.php?option=

Started by DWH

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by DWH

Clear Creek

who knows the details behind Clear Creek Management Area? i do know that they closed it because of a so-called asbestos hazard, but if this…

Started by potatomutato

6 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by GRM

BRC & CA4WDC Membership Offer

BlueRibbon Coalition and California Association of 4WD Clubs are promoting a joint membership drive in which you can save a little on BRC m…

Started by potatomutato

9 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by DWH

Spill kits..

Oil......       What can I say its one of those items that us wheelers connot do with out. Our truck are full of it, its in the Engine, Axe…

Started by Boss73

34 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by ray gates

Trail Closure and Land Use Articles

last week, NorCal FJs introduced the NorCal FJ NewsShare feature to help spread awareness of articles related to trail closures and land us…

Started by potatomutato

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

51st Annual CA4WDC Convention

What-51st Annual CA4WDC Convention 4 Wheel Drive Expo and Trade Show When- February 19-21, 2010 Where- Doubletree Inn / Sacramento, CA…

Started by Boss73

5 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Boss73

Battle lost But the Wars still goes on!!! Carnegie is closing

http://cyclenews.com/articles/industry-news/2009/12/15/state-park-gets-shut-down Check this out. This is what can and will happen to all t…

Started by Boss73

14 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Boss73

The Gate People

Here is an article I found online and thought was very interesting. Maybe we should support them. The Gate People By Andi Vogt ----------…

Started by TOE 4X4

1 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Petition for NOT closing Carnegie.

A friend of mine just sent this to me. Also, there is a meeting at the park on the 28th of Dec. Last Day for Carnegie. I'll post more inf…

Started by Bozly

24 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Hollister day Clean up Dec 5.

Turns out that on December 5th there will be a Hollister clean up day. They are letting people in for free but they need to have people he…

Started by Boss73

148 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service