NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Suspension (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to Lift it! Got pics and specs as ideas?

Begining my lift research. Would love to see your pics and what your set up is. Brand of lift? Size? Tire set up? Things you like or don't…

Started by Cocktailpusher

26 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by addis mccarver

Think this guy has a 3" or 6" lift?

This is the look I'm going for. 3" or 6"? See attachment.

Started by Cocktailpusher

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by R C

To lift or not to lift ?

For most of you here the answer is obvious. I am also wondering if I should get a lift soon or not. Therefore, before I decide I would like…

Started by magicthechemist

28 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Removing sway bar & limits

Hey i'm at the bar right now posting from my phome so pardon if it's not completely to the point; i will clear that up tomorow! Anyway, i…

Started by Josh Earl

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Bz

new 2 1/8" lift

Just finished the brackets, just need to weld to the seat.... On Rubithon this year it was Mad Dogs favorite mod and I finally found time…

Started by lemony

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by F@kken FJ

Swaybar Disconnects, check it!!!

Thanks to 2007fj for allowing me to follow along the progress of this project and letting me be the first to get this disco (besides him an…

Started by daPitbull

14 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by daPitbull

Bad news - semi axle boot

Hi I went for the wheel alignment and - also thanks to potatomutato hint - I realized the semi-axle boot is pierced/torn and sprayed oil al…

Started by manoweb

12 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by manoweb

Alessio went up!

Hi I am in Corona right now. DeMello has just finished to install the bumper, winch, and lift. We still have to do the electrical connectio…

Started by manoweb

35 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by manoweb

differential drop kit

Hey Hey Hey just bought 2007 fj with a frankenstien lift kit need to find dif/drop kit asap tearing boots cant find any thing any where any…

Started by Steven mojo9 Nixon

3 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

NEW SKYJACKER 3-INCH PLATINUM COILOVER LIFT.

Hey guys was reading the new Toyota owner mag and found this new coilover suspension from Skyjacker, for those that are shopping for new su…

Started by C4B_ROCKs

7 May 12, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service