NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Introduce Yourself (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello!

First of all, Creeper sent me! Now that I remembered that, hello!  My name's Katrina (Kat for short), from the Susanville area and I've be…

Started by ffstormtrooper

21 May 14, 2014
Reply by ffstormtrooper

Hello from Santa Cruz

Hi everyone! I've had my FJ for a little over a year now and I love the hell out of it. I live in Capitola and stay in the area for the mo…

Started by Mr.Savington

22 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Greetings From The Mountains

Evening Everyone, Just wanted to drop in and say hello.  Been an FJ owner since 2008 when I got my Sandstorm with 2 miles on it, and now i…

Started by WildShot (Josh)

11 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Maximus (Max)

First Post

BillMichaels here. Finally decided to give posting a try. I got my 2012 FJ on the first boatload from Japan after the tsunami. I'm the only…

Started by BillMichaels

7 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Steve Hope

Hello From Brea CA

What's up party people. I am from the So Cal FJ Forum, but I figured I would post here to meet new peeps etc.... Like all of our rigs its a…

Started by BREA07FJ

8 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Slow

Hello, my name is Jorge and im also a 4WD addict..

LOL well keepin it short n simple. i live in San Jose, saw a sick white FJC on the freeway (Mike Oliver) and i joined this forum. I really…

Started by mny_m8ker

10 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by NestahEdition

N00b as N00b gets!

Hey all you badass FJers, My name is Laura, and I just bought an 07 FJ over the weekend! I am new to the West Coast ways (been here for a…

Started by Laura Cordaro

21 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Laura Cordaro

My first FJ

Howdy FJers Just bought a 2012 with under 13K miles at an auction. It was rolled, perhaps off road from the nature of the damage, so I won…

Started by Mark Pope

13 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Slow

Hi from Luxembourg

Hi, I'm Georges from LuxembourgI bought my FJ TT in Vegas/Henderson last February, and was driving around NV and CA - nothing much, just De…

Started by Georges Pauly

15 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Georges Pauly

Hi from Australia

Hi everyone, I just bought a 2013 white FJ Cruiser and I'm picking the bad boy up in a few hours! Love the NorCal logo and wondering where…

Started by Scott Morison

6 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service