NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Introduce Yourself (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watch US on TV Saturday! Oakland A's vs LA Angels!

Saturday, 7/18, 1:10pm on FOX & MBL stations. Mark and I were given these really great seats - They're Diamond Level seats, $215 ea, p…

Started by CA Annie

12 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by David

New Guy

Good Evening - We purchased a 2008 Sandstorm FJ in Oct. of 2008. My wife has the pleasure of driving the FJ while I commute from Fremont to…

Started by Wayne Selway

9 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

Hello eveyone

Hi I'm Brian. I'm 34, married with two kids and one on the way. I've had my 08 brick FJ since Oct. of 08. Haven't done much to it, lift, ti…

Started by carterfj

9 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

hello ya'll!

hey ya'll my name is Brandon and im 24. Well i dunno if im actually from nor cal, more like cen cal, but very close... spent the last coupl…

Started by Brandon Briskin

18 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Brandon Briskin

Hello my nor*cal friends...

Finally came around to joining norcal site. It was nice to meet you guys over at Gorman. Wished i could've made it to pismo. Surf and turf…

Started by twelve1

4 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Engine Jen

Howdy all

Hey guys, had a blast with Potato and BZ in Pismo this weekend for Dom's going away party, so I figured I would sign up here to keep up wit…

Started by FJEssence

6 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Had a BLAST meeting you all!

just wanted to sign in and re-introduce myself and say what a great time i had meeting you all this weekend at the NorCal/SoCal M&G. We…

Started by BoBoNel (chris)

13 May 28, 2009
Reply by BoBoNel (chris)

New to NorCal / Hi from SoCal

So I only got to meet a couple of you at the Norcal/Socal meet and greet this past weekend. I had to dip out pretty early in the morning to…

Started by n1ntendo

7 May 28, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Tacoma owner saying hello

Hello everyone! Although I own a Tacoma, I joined this site because I ran into member C4B on the road in Livermore, and he told me you guys…

Started by mjonags32

6 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by mjonags32

Finally a group closer to home..

Ive had my TT FJ for about a year now and honestly.. I could not find a group that was closer to home.. I hope that I will have a chance to…

Started by Fjcalata

10 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Fjcalata

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service