NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Introduce Yourself (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the scene

Hey guys . My names Trevor. I'm new to the wheeling scene. I have a 2008 fjc , sway away suspension, 33s ,Baja style bumper , ricochet a ar…

Started by Trevor

5 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Trevor

New FJ guy in the South Bay.

hey folks..   my name is matt shamah .  new here and just wanted to say hello..   picked up my fjc in december and have been slowly kinda t…

Started by matthew shamah

4 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by MLM_FJ08

New SF FJ Owner - 2013 TTSE

(Cross-posting from FJC at the suggestion of someone over there.) After 3 months of searching I finally found a ride - via a post on one o…

Started by Tom K.

4 May 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Hope

Relocating from Georgia to NorCal

Hi everyone!   I am going to be moving to the Modesto/Turlock area in the next month and am excited to get to meet everyone!  I have a 201…

Started by FJ_Anna

2 May 20, 2016
Reply by Yose FJ (David)

Newbie from the East Bay! Helllo!

Hello Everyone! Just joined today! I bought my 2013 6MT FJ Cruiser used just near the end of last year. Since then it's become more of a ga…

Started by Meloncoly

14 May 10, 2016
Reply by DX FJC

SF FJ Newbie!

Hey everyone! Just picked up a 2008 Black FJ. Its pretty much stock right now (the way I like to start!) so I joined up to look for ideas f…

Started by Dave Glover

5 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

New guy

Hello all New to the forum and to 4x4. I have a stock 2014 black fj, hoping to improve my skills with the fj and as time and money allow to…

Started by seq

6 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Steve S

New here lx450 san jose

Hi new here with an lx450 from san jose. Joined to meet more folks around my area that i can possibly wheel with.

Started by handsomebob

5 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Rob

Introduction is overdue

Hello norcal fjers! I have been a registered norcal fj member for maybe a month. I have meening to introduce myself but hey.. I am lazy. R…

Started by Brandon Beeson

11 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Brandon Beeson

New guy

sorta new to the area. By chance ran into some forum members at hollister hills a couple weekends ago during one of their meet ups. So now…

Started by Jeremy Luabena

10 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Luabena

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service