NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Help Wanted - Tool Swap (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baja Rack Install Help... Anyone?

My  Baja Rack is scheduled for delivery today... Anyone going to be in the South San Jose area available to help me hoist it up and install…

Started by Botched

7 May 13, 2010
Reply by Botched

Beer and BBQ at my place Saturday 4/24 All-Pro 4 hole Air Dam and PIAA 540's install

Ok Guys and Gals,I need help installing the  All-Pro 4 hole Air Dam and PIAA 540's...The plan is to bribe as many of you as possible with B…

Started by FJ4 Tahoe

9 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Boss73

Need help with coil spring install

Just got the FJ and ordered the lift. I would love some help installing this this this weekend, but I don't have the right tools! Beer and…

Started by Donovan Halstead

13 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Is there an install day planned soon?

I just placed my ICON order with Demello and it should be here in two to three weeks. I can do it myself, but it is more fun with some help.

Started by DWH

37 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

SWR Meter?

Santa brought me a Uniden PRO538w cb. Anyone near San Mateo have a SWR meter that can help me tune my antenna? thanks

Started by 5AND5TORM

14 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by snypr

Fj won't start

It got me and my son to where we needed to be. It's all we have. It's a long story. We're staying with this person who wants out badly beca…

Started by Cindy's Fj

46 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Bozly

CB tuning?

So I got a CB radio and everything, but I need to tune it and don't know exactly how or what I need. Does anyone know how and have the rig…

Started by Markie Sharkie

15 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Anybody with a trailer hitch available tomorrow night?

I found a perfect trailer on the peninsula today. Unfortunately the holes in my receiver are smaller than the pin, so I can't attach my bal…

Started by MoabFJ

11 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Bz

Anyone willing to give me a ride....

to Grass valley to pick up my rig? Turns out I need to pick up my Fj sooner than I thought. Long story short, I was borrowing my dad's extr…

Started by daPitbull

11 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Cindy's Fj

fixing some things on my fj

i ran into a norcal fj member and he told me about the site he said that through the site members host events to help other members fix som…

Started by david hamilton

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Vaughn

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service