NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Help Wanted - Tool Swap (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

URGENT!!! Need to return to stock

Ok First off, Nor Cal people rock!!!I now have a rear bumper, the FJ Jammer and a set of 285/?/17'...s picking up the front from Jr Voung i…

Started by FJ4 Tahoe

25 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Mikerd400

I could use another set of hands this week - Modesto Area

My MAF Aux fuel tank sending unit needs to be re-sealed (using great stuff).  I need to drop the tank, seal it, and re-install.  There are…

Started by pkelly72

6 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by pkelly72

.375 inch 12-10 gauge female disconnects

Anyone know where I can find any on the penninsula?.  All I can find  are .250.   Been to every auto shop, home depot, osh within 10 miles…

Started by Lance

4 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Bz

Urgent! I need to borrow a spare tire

Hi, I ordered my new tires already several weeks ago but the delivery has been postponed. I now discovered that the spare tire I though I f…

Started by manoweb

9 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by manoweb

Manik Tail Light Guards Near Alameda?

wondering if anyone in the East Bay has the Manik tail light guards and can drop by the sPOD install day this coming Saturday (10/02) for a…

Started by potatomutato

0 Sep 30, 2010

Cutting books

Hi, I have several books with trails, maps, and so on. I hate dead trees, I would like to digitize everything and make the book "searchable…

Started by manoweb

6 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by manoweb

Help!!!

Hi! I came back from a trip to Europe a couple of days ago... today I try to start the FJ but the battery is too low. I haven't used it for…

Started by manoweb

6 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by manoweb

Call for Musicians or Bands

not really in need of tools, but in need of tunes...tunes to accompany future NorCal FJ videos. we're looking for musicians or bands who ar…

Started by potatomutato

6 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by 5AND5TORM

SWR Meter, Anyone?

Just installed my Bandi + Cobra 75WXST (or, nearly installed—I still need run some power to it)... Anyone in the South San Jose area have a…

Started by Botched

10 May 24, 2010
Reply by Markie Sharkie

Tranny flush

Anyone here flushed their own tranny? or recommend any shops that could do it ?

Started by zombie911

3 May 22, 2010
Reply by Sonof40

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service