NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WAMP Transportation thread Aug 8th,2009 (New Thread)

Ok I just confirmed with Jay from WAMP that they need rigs for the last weekend of WAMP Sat Aug 8th. I did this the extraction run last yea…

Started by opg4759

50 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Boss73

And just like that....It was gone...

I traded away the FJC today. Went to Carmax to look at a car for my wife and had it appraised while I was there. Trail rash, bent pontoon,…

Started by ranchdawg

2 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

FJ Outfitters T- shirts for sale

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know that FJ Outfitters is a new vendor specializing in FJ T-shirts.Right now we have only…

Started by paraextreme

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Urgent WAMP Aug 2nd

All I just got word from Jay who is the transportation coordinator for WAMP that hey had some cancellations on Sunday Aug 2nd and are in ne…

Started by opg4759

4 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by BigFish

Who do i contact to get ok to sell FJ T-shirts here?

I have 50 large and 50 X-large Hanes tagless 6.1 T-shirts with FJ logo for sale.Who do i contact to get permission to post pics of shirts?T…

Started by paraextreme

9 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by paraextreme

Camp WAMP 4WD transportation

Boss73 told me about an organization that transports wheelchair bound kids to a camp. I have been in contact with them and below is the inf…

Started by DWH

20 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by DWH

Jackson Hole or bust

I'm heading east about mid week next week. Destination is JH, WY by 8/5. Just an FYI in case anyone is in the area or on the way and doing…

Started by Sonof40

9 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

Maui FJ Survey in progress updated 2

The free wireless strikes again. Took the family to a remote outpost (Maui) to conduct a survey of FJs population, color, mods, driver, and…

Started by BigFish

6 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by DivnGirl

Happy Fourth Y'all !!!!

Play safe everyone...

Started by jr vong

3 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by David

Oroville W.E. Rock then the High Lakes?

The next stop on the W.E. Rock tour is Oroville, CA on July 18th and 19th. Anyone interested in going to the event on Saturday for a little…

Started by sbechtold

7 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service