NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GREEN FJ

Saw the Green FJ at Freeman Toyota today as I drove by on the freeway, I want "GREEN" it would go with my uniform. Ranger Jim

Started by Ranger Jim

11 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Iraq pics

I am just wondering, I know it is not FJ related. Would anyone here be interested in some pics from here in Iraq? Nothing earth shattering.…

Started by Robert Betteridge

20 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Robert Betteridge

4WP warrantee

I bought my TT FJ almost 2 years ago from Toyota.. It had the Procomp lift and a nice set of 20" knight chrome wheels wrapped with Toyo tir…

Started by Fjcalata

10 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Fjcalata

Meaning of "street legal"

Can someone explain me the meaning of street legal ? In particular, if something is not street legal, does it mean it is street illegal ? F…

Started by magicthechemist

6 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by A.J.Cruiser

Firewood

Lame question, where do you guys buy firewood? At slickrock we had those very cool firewood boxes that fit nicely in the cargo area. Do you…

Started by manoweb

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by David

R.I.P. Little Buddy

As most of you who were on the High Sierra run know that on Thursday the 24th, our Buddy Tabu passed away. Leonie found Tabu at a gas st…

Started by Bozly

22 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Munkay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESTY! (c4beast)

Happy birthday bud! Enjoy your special day! And may the mods continue coming!!!!

Started by David

13 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Published my 2nd book today!

Feeling great and just had to share the news with the FJ family. I think only BZ knows that I'm a book writer so this is totally out of the…

Started by David

14 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by David

Best Shops in Sacrameto Region For Lift Install?

Where did you get you lift installed if not done your self? Recomendations for shops in or around Sacramento area? Think I'm settled on OME…

Started by Cocktailpusher

13 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Cocktailpusher

Leftovers from the High Sierra run..

Did anyone pick up a 5 gallon plastic Calistoga (Arrowhead?) water bottle from the kitchen area? I was supposed to bring it back for the H…

Started by MoabFJ

13 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by cypilk

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service