NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally got my ham install done last week.Kenwood V71 radio under seat and Drilled the roof Running a larsen NMO 2/70SH.

where does your hand set sit? other than that it looks great!

Comes up from under the drivers seat between the seat and console and right now just sits in the center console compartment or on my lap and is the perfect length with no wasted cable. I have not added the mic hanger yet and after several days of use i may not.

Been working on my cage, added gussets to my currie housing, and installed fiberglass fenders.

Looks good brother!

I like the fiberglass fenders.  Did you make those yourself?  Could I see a couple more angles?

No, I did not make them myself.  I bought them from Trailer Products.  They are the only ones that make FJ fiberglass fenders.  I'll take some different pics tomorrow.

Here are 2 side pics

Came back from Pismo.  Had a blast!  First time on the sand and thought I would make it back without any problems.  Got stuck on the way out, but luckily was helped by a few nice guys.  Got to use my shovel and strap for the first time.  

Attachments:

I'm heading out there later this afternoon with my buddies for my bachelor party, hows the sand out there? Did you air down to about 10psi?

Oh, man I did that last summer out there. Aired down to 12psi but got stuck up to the axles, dragged out by a smiling Chevy driver. Darn it.

Steve Hope.

Aired down to only 18 psi.  Didn't have any problems until I ran into some deep, soft sand going uphill.  Bogged down near the top and got stuck.  Watch out for some drop offs, almost fell off one.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service