NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

MOB list is up!!

Get on the list if you are going!

http://realcruiser.com/surfnturf/

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's the last one that Pismo Jim will organize. rumor has it that TLCA may take over.

As your TLCA Secretary let me say -- highly unlikely. Now, a group of TLCA clubs could, or any loosely group of people could. The logistical problem is that once it becomes an "event", there are all sorts of legal issues. Right now it's just a group of people hanging out on the beach.

Like anything else, no one is going to stop a bunch of Toyota Enthusists from assembling at Mile Pole #6 on the first weekend in November. And no one is going to stop somebody from printing up shirts for that group, nor stopping someone from setting up a poker run. It just won't be an "event" per the California State Parks' definition. :)

Dude you can make it to camp in that, no problem..
#108 YAY
I'm # 82  See you guys there!
Lets try and keep all four wheels on the ground this year John..... No Londarts!!!!

SnT store is now open!!!

Thanks terry52 for posting on the Events page.....btw, which only has 27 yes responses.

Unfortunately I won't be going this year.  I'm heading down to the Baja 1000, so SnT is out this year.  You all have fun!!

Just ordered t shirts and sticker!

: )

Wow 334 I feel like such a slacker...
Dude,  you are a slacker !! hehehehe
Well, better late than never... #346

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service