NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

saw a silver with mud tires parts on Lawton Street and 19th Avenue in San Francisco what a red decal

That would be me. That poor red decal has seen better days. I need a new one.

Wow where do I start.... during the drive down to San Fran I saw atleast 20 FJ Cruisers in all colors, while in San Fran I saw another 20 or 30 (I almost left a note on one that had a NorCal Fjs sticker in the back window in front of a home around 46th street but they were gone once I was out of the VA hospital), the Fitness 19 FJC near Daly City was pretty awesome, and the best I saw while driving home was a Yellow FJC with a matching yellow off road pop up tent trailer. I still need to get my own Forum window decal!!!

Hey, I saw you NB on 101 at Marin / Sonoma county line around 5:15 this evening. Your rig is looking good. (I wasn't in my fj). I knew it was you by the door decals :-)

Yep that was me :) I was driving all over Thursday and Friday. I do have to say if anyone goes to the Hillsdale Shopping Center in San Mateo you better make sure you aren't taller than 8' tall because of there parking sucks! All of the uncovered parking was filled with cars that could use the parking structure. Fortunately my lights can fold down and my CB antenna is on a spring. I feel for you guys with that heat too!!!

Saw someone I have met, Silver, Lifted, Bumper pulled over on 680 at Bollinger Canyon. Two tow trucks and a couple other cars. Who was it?

That would be me the miss got rearended in her corrolla and i was picking her up

Hope she came out okay.

Accidents suck. Sorry to hear that bro. 

Saw this guy in Belmont.#snakeeyes
Attachments:

Ha! I'm still in the starbucks. #Zartan

I've seen this rig a couple of times around north San Jose.

Think I partied with them at AllCal 2010. : )

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service