NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even though I am wayyy up north I will post what I spotted this morning here locally...

3 FJ Cruisers with all kinds of mods and packed as if going camping/wheelin.

Front FJ - Silver with ARB front and rear bumpers, bushwackers, some kind of lift (3"), black wheels and red camping gear on top, Ca plate

Middle FJ - Black with DO front and stock rear bumper, 6"? lift, mostly blacked out, tons of stickers on rear and side windows, stock roof rack with black cover over gear, Ca plate

Last FJ - also Black mostly stock but with a 3" lift and red and yellow bags strapped on the roof rack, Oregon plate

Headed North on 101 through Eureka, 10:15am 5/23/2012.....

If you guys are on this site - wave next time you see some goober waving his ass off at you :) LOL Enjoy!

05/23 around noon at Market and Castro in SF. Saw an Army Green w/ a lift and 33"s. Had a Yakima system rack, and no decals. I was the guy in the Ford Fusion waving until I remembered I was in the work car.

Was driving next to Resty for 2 miles in SF last week. He ignored me (He said he didn't see me). No love. :)

Saw a black cherry tonight at the Fairfax Good Earth parking lot. It had an arb roof rack, mud tires, and a few other goodies. I left a tag under a wiper with "norcalfjs.com" on it.

Wow, wasn't even in Yosemite today, and got surrounded by FJs.  I was at a seminar at Juniper Networks Aspiration Dome in Sunnyvale.  Went out into the parking lot, and in addition to seeing Air Force One take off, I found other FJs had appeared in the parking lot.

Mine in the background

That's how we roll out here dude!

: D

Up in Yosemite this week-end. Was headed over to Bodie but they closed both 108 and 120.  We ended up in the valley and look what I saw?

Thanks for keeping an eye on it for me!  I live about half way down the row of homes behind the FJ (in the bottom photo).  If I had known, I would have invited you in, and get you out of the rain.  We were cleaning house that day.  Coulda used someone on the dust rag detail! 

Yeah.  We didn't intend on ending up in the valley.  Was headed over to Bodie and got stuck on Tioga Road right when they closed it Friday.  Still not open Saturday morning so we spent the day and then camped along Evergreen.  I thought you might be working.

Oh, Friday.  Yeah, I was working.  Weather was similar on Saturday--thought the photo was taken then.  My office is in a small building behind the DNC Fireshouse, across the street from the Village Store.  Feel free to stop by anytime.  

Spotted a Voodoo Blue with aftermarket silver and black rims, a six inch lift and some sort of mud tire i didnt recognize filling up at the shell on the corner of Stone Valley road and Danville Boulevard in alamo around 4:20 ish today

Saw a silver FJ with sliders, d-ring shackle in the hitch,  and "baby on board" sticker on the back. On 580E in Oakland at approx 4:45PM

Said whats up to the driver

About 7:30 AM, parked at the base of Yosemite Falls, along what we call "Superintendent's Straight."

I think the license plate said  OAK FJ.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service