NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably, most likely its John's 

Not Johns (FJ4Tahoe)  I seen to recall a sticker with the #12 on it.  Rev Tech spacer lift, choice bumper and 4 lights on top.

Hey that's me! I saw you too but I was busy loading up a work truck next door! If your ever back there I'll try to make it out and say hey!

What's up dude?   That place were I was today was were I started making Fuzzy Duds around 10 to 8 years ago.  I still use the same printing company.

That's awesome! I work in the ware house of my dads office on the corner of trident and Sierra! Today was my first day do I'll probably be seeing you a lot! And in glad you notices my #12 sticker, it's in memorial of a friend so I'm glad people are noticing it!

To #12 <clink>

Was that you Shaman Rawb on Jack London at Murrieta?  I always look over at FJs and usually people are just staring straight ahead.  Nice to see someone waving! 

That was me! Nice seeing you too. Love the color btw!

Thanks...I usually drive white trucks so I really like the color of yours.  Not to freak you out and I'm not a stalker....but.

My daughter and I were walking our dog last night and saw your FJ parked.  Seems like you are only two blocks from me.  Can't believe I don't see you more around town.

Saw OAK FJ (lic. plate) that Yose fj saw earlier while I was stoped on Waterfront road off 680 in Martinez. I was talking to David in a lifted yellow fj. Gave Oak fj a wave.

Interesting! 

Larkspur ferry terminal. Commercial for FJ, Bajaracks, or Autohome?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service