NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I chased down a Sand Storm yesterday in West Santa Rosa and found it to be none other than Terry52, said howdy to each other then went on our merry ways.

i think ive seen that one around town too.

Saw a white TRD w/ huge liftkit and agressive tires off clay and sacramento. 
Sandstorm with hood black out decal North bound on farmers lane in Santa Rosa today at 4:30 - turned East on Sonoma Ave.
Another sandstorm South bound in car pool lane on 101 under hwy 12 overpass at around 5:00 pm with lift and ski rack.
Saw a silver one driving along Northside Drive near Yosemite Village this morning.  I passed by going the other way driving one of patrol trucks, but it looked like it had Bingham Toyota license plate frame on front, and it looked like some type of rack on the back bumper with a jack, or something else on it. 
For the past few days I've seen a silver fj with I think a road armor bumper parked at walgreens and some cafe at the corner of meridian and hamilton in willow glen.
I am trying to look for the pics now, but a couple months ago (im new to Norcal FJs), I saw a VERY custom desert camo FJ in Novato. It had its top cut, really nice paintjob, and custom front and back bumpers. I will keep looking for the pics, and edit post when I find.
Thats the one!!  I saw it here in Novato, and a friend of mine saw it same day in Petaluma an hour earlier. I saw the Marina Del Rey dealer tag frame, but was curious because they were parked at Hamilton Field here, which isnt exactly a tourist spot. LOL

Parked at the Yosemite Village Store, about 10:30 a.m. today.

Pretty sure I just saw 4x4CruiserGirl in Redwood City, unless someone else has a pinked out Titanium FJ.
lol, that'd be her. i see her a lot around San Mateo...i think she's stalking me. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service