NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Like new, no damage OEM Sliders from 2012 TT. Asking 250.00 obo. 

Views: 148

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shane - Do these just bolt on and do you have all the original bolts?  If yes then I want these.

Hey Ann - Yes as far as I know they should bolt right on, I do have the original bolts for them. Unfortunately they are pending sale as of this morning. If it falls through you will be the first to know.  

FWIW, I recently acquired a set of used sliders. I bought all new 10.9 grade M8x25 yellow zinc bolts from Fastenal. They had to order them, but they arrived the following morning. I think they were about 40c each, and it looks like you only need 12 for those OEM sliders (the BudBuilts use all 16 holes), but they did charge a bit for shipping. You'll want flat washers too - I was able to reuse those.

Correct you only need 12 for these which I found odd since there were 16 holes pre-drilled. But I do have all the orig bolts and washers. I'll keep you posted on the sale. 

Great!

These have sold! 

Hey Ann - 

Not sure if you are interested in paying shipping, but a pair of the OEM sliders were posted on the FJ Cruiser Parts page on FB.  They are about the 3rd item down. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/688991961165326/

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service