NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

UPDATE: NorCal flags will not be available for SnT this year.

Attention Surf N Turfers!

NorCal FJ safety flags are available for pre-order now. The flags will be between $22.00 - $25.00. Pricing will be determined this week. Please reply to this thread to place your pre-order.

Below is an image of the flag. It is safety orange with a black NorCal FJ logo on one side (not double-sided due to the material of the flag). It comes with a 4' black pole/whip that attaches to the window with a couple extra strong, clear Adams suction cups.

Please note that Oceano Dunes SVRA is now strictly enforcing flag rules even on street legal vehicles. You will need some kind of flag that stands 8' from the ground when mounted while playing out in the dunes.

This order is limited to 20.

The Flag List - 19/20
* Lance
* FJ Scout
* Andrew
* NekGuda
* Bryan
* Ron Ehlers
* Bossquatch 1
* Bossquatch 2
* 5AND5TORM
* quadloco
* Robbie
* TRD Black
* MoreFJland
* Twana
* stroM-
* paul
* daPitbull
* Wes crawford
* FJ Cruisin'

Photo by CA Annie

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah... well I'll ask him anyways.

He just got back to me and he said they don't do them. Probably because of the materials. I do know they do screen-printing though.
I'll take one of those...
I'll take a flag add me to the list. Who do i get it from when i arrive????
Look for Tater in the Blue FJ with the white wheels.. OR the guys with all the women around him, who want him to make drinks !! hehehehe
hey guys...i hate to break the news, but these flags will not be available for SnT. the unexpected news that my usual vendor decided not to carry them anymore and the recommended new vendor's screen printer was overbooked (and he knows of no other in his area) has rendered these flags unavailable. with less than a week to go, no other vendor will be able to do it without outrageous rush fees included. personally, i do not think it is worth it.

there is a possible option to get the logo applied with vinyl, but they won't last as long as screen printing. in fact, they'd probably start peeling off by the end of the event.

my suggestion would be to pick one up from a shop down in Pismo. if there is still enough interest in these flags after SnT, i can still place the order. please keep in mind that they are vinyl flags unlike the previous ones.
Dang that sucks. You can get flags for about $10 in Pismo though... but they require a mount.
true that. another alternative will be F-Word Industries dune flags. they were a sponsor at AllCal and are planning on bringing some to the beach. i asked them if they were going to do some kind of special event/group buy pricing on the flags. will let you know when i hear back.

i will try to work in the NorCal flag order again in a couple weeks...perhaps I'll be able to find a better vendor that sells the nylon flag.
Please put me in for a flag.
Thanks
I'd like to have one, do you have any spots left? If yes, please add me. Thanks :)

are flags still available?

unfortunately not...our vendor stopped producing custom flags. we had a line on another, but the quality was not good. still looking, so keep an eye on this thread.

I'd love one, too. I'll be keeping an eye peeled here.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service