NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

We should do something like this with Fj's!!!!!  

Views: 1228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know a guy who is heavily involved in the SF Occupy movement.  He goes by the nickname "The Occu-copter" (as in, he's an omnipotent machine watching over much of the activity), so he's probably a good person to consult.  I'll ping him and see what he has to say.

"Occupy lombard street" and I think were good to go!

NorCal FJ

Northern California outdoor enthusiasts who just happen to occupy Lombard St.

We all already have tents too!

: D

Edit

Occupiers are Ocutards and aren't respected by anyone in the city, let alone law enforment. If this gets aired that we were assisted by anyone from that crack pot of a movment its going to put us in a bad light.

Has anyone thought of contacting the VW bus group thats in the first photo and asking how they went about doing it? If anyone knows how to do it it would be them.

I'd be up for something like this. In my mind, it seems as though the best time to do this would be early on a Sunday morning, like 7 or something. Less traffic, and morning light is the best for shooting good photography in.

i agree with what DivnGirl and shack had to say. the only way you are going to do this is on a weekend (Sunday is a good idea), first thing in the morning. i highly would not recommend holding up traffic during the day and prevent others from merging in. finally, you are never going to satisfy everyone's schedule, so pick a date and time and just do it.

Gustav offered to do a time-lapse from the bottom!  Between his cinematography and Ray's photography, we sure will look GOOD!

Have we set a date? Id really like to join in and meet fj owners. I am picking up my first fj next weekend in LA!

If only there was a way to remove that "do not enter" sign... do you think it could be temporarily removed for the time we take pictures etc? and then we mount it back again before the cops come to beat us...

You volunteering?  hehe

Just think:

DON'T TASE ME BRO!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service