NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

hello NorCal!

we have a fun project we are working on with the folks over at Overland Gourmet and Adventure Vehicles through Twitter.

the goal is to come up with the most creative, and reasonable, double-duty uses for cups in the camp kitchen. suggestions will be compiled into a blog entry and shared with each other's readers. it's a fun, friendly "competition" so let's hear your experiences with double-dutying them cups!

please provide your suggestions by 8:00 PM PST, Thursday, July 07. i will compile your feedback into a blog entry on NorCal and provide you with links to the Overland Gourmet and Adventure Vehicles blog entries to compare notes.

let's hear those creative ideas and uses!

addendum:

thanks for the creative suggestions! the blog post, Double Duty Uses for Cups - Creativity Challenge, has been written and links to Overland Gourmet's and Adventure Vehicles' parallel entries will be added as soon as they become available.

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 camping cup.

Enough lemon lime Kool-Aid mix for 6-8oz of water

1-2 parts tequila. (perhaps from a flask)

Fill the rest with canteen water.

Stir with a dirty plastic spoon or a stick off the ground. (optional)

1 hand full of cooler ice. (Gives it that hint of packaged hot dog juice... kind of salty.)

Field Margarita!!!

: D

LMAO

: ) : ) : )
Pooper scooper for the dogs.
do you really wash them and drink from them later? LOL
No I use yours while you're not looking, ha
hmm, that explained that odd meaty-fiber taste the last time i sipped my mai tai.
I have a collection of various sized plastic cups, you can put two together to protect small things you dont want crushed in your gear while you are bouncing on the trail.  Eyeglasses if you lost your case or whatever you want.  Just orient them like a bartender with a martini shaker and a pint glass. 
great ideas everyone! keep 'em coming!
2 cups and a long string for emergency communications.

lol

i would imagine you could use that between two drivers who like to sleep in their rigs. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service