NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

5th Official Install Day and Meet & Greet - August 16, 2009

hey gang, we're back to CA Annie and MoabFJ's pad for the 5th Official Install Day and Meet & Greet.

Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: 3065 Richmond Parkway, Richmond, CA - the green pointer is the entrance to the gate-secured lot where we will be hosting the social.
More information: The area used for the install day is a gate-secured parking lot and has a small picnic area. The lot can easily accommodate a little over 20 rigs. Bring your own food and beverage...your own tools would help too, but feel free to inquire about needed tools beforehand.

install days are a great way to seek that extra hand you need to get that bumper on or learn how to do simple installs yourself. these events are also meet & greets, so it's the perfect way to see what others have done to their FJCs and to meet members of the NorCal FJs.

if you have an item you'd like to install or need help with, please post up.

the 6th Official Install Day and Meet & Greet will be held in the Sacramento area this fall. date and location TBD.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can someone hook it up with a body mount chompers??? PAHLEASE...
here you go...a body mount chomper:

Photo by: Kim Rogers
haha...
So even though I don't know most of you yet, would anyone want to help me install a Toytec kit? :)

(If I am allowed to get it before then)
Man A nooob already looking for help !!!! LOL

Not a problem I am sure someone there will be willing ot give ya a hand. I can also help out but I have already promised to help out BK with his.. Its not hard and if your willing ot wrench on it then you will be fine...

See the weekend after next..

Boss
Oh yeah I can get under there and do it myself. If anyone felt like helping I might be motivated to get it by then. I just changed my stereo and installed my alarm though so I suspect getting the parts by then is a longshot. I'll probably end up helping others and just meeting people and doing this solo. I just want to use this as an excuse to justify getting the parts now :)
there is always someone willing to help, if I can go I will. What are you getting from Toytec?
I am leaning towards the ultimate kit. I was bouncing between the OME and adjustable coil options and am leaning towards the adjustable.
go with the Adj. they're mo better
I will probably get the Toytec ultimate kit with the adjustables before the install day. My friend with a Tacoma is looking at a similar setup and is jealous now because he doesn't have a group of people to go meet up with to do his :)

I'll end up helping him though so I guess its ok.
bring him with tacos are cool and taste great......
mmm, tacooooos!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service