NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

RdKl's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"sorry everything is sold. I just updated the post title to reflect this"

RdKl replied Nov 9, 2010 to all sold - Accessories for sale - JL Audio sub, MPAC side rack, tuffy locking console

22 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by RdKl

"I'll PM you my contact info. I commute by bicycle mostly but I should have my car t…"

RdKl replied Oct 27, 2010 to all sold - Accessories for sale - JL Audio sub, MPAC side rack, tuffy locking console

22 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by RdKl

"I'm not sure how soon I'd be out that way. I can look into what shipping may be."

RdKl replied Oct 27, 2010 to all sold - Accessories for sale - JL Audio sub, MPAC side rack, tuffy locking console

22 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by RdKl

"The sub is JL Audio 12 in the JL audio enclosure. It came with the enclosure."

22 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by RdKl

"Sure I'll take 75 for the rack. When would you want to grab it? I just need to empty…"

RdKl replied Oct 24, 2010 to all sold - Accessories for sale - JL Audio sub, MPAC side rack, tuffy locking console

22 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by RdKl

"For anyone actually interested I will consider any reasonable offers. If the price i…"

RdKl replied Oct 24, 2010 to all sold - Accessories for sale - JL Audio sub, MPAC side rack, tuffy locking console

22 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by RdKl

"Wow that was kind of rude. Sorry. I did a quick search and put some prices down. Ev…"

22 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by RdKl

"hey sorry for being lame and not responding sooner. I don't know of any way to put t…"

RdKl replied Jun 8, 2010 to Pioneer Avic-Z2 (upgraded to Z3) in dash navigation + iPod interface

2 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by RdKl

"I'm in Cupertino so close by as well. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to play…"

RdKl replied Jan 14, 2010 to New FJC owner in Bay area!

17 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by bulldog

"Those are great lights. I had one on my previous truck. I need to do something on mi…"

RdKl replied Jan 8, 2010 to Golight HID light installed

12 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service